Authorised ATE Brake Centre
Perth Swedish Auto Centre was selected and awarded the first and only VOLVO authorised ATE Brake Centre in Western Australia.
ATE Germany are the brake manufacturers for all the brake components fitted to Volvo, BMW, Audi, Saab, VW, Mercedes Benz and most other European vehicles. They are part of the Automotive Group Continental AG, which is an international company that supplies original equipment for brake systems as well as a number of other car components.
Benefits when you use an ATE Brake Centre:
• You receive a 3 year or 50,000 km warranty with ceramic brake pads (conditions apply)
• No more black dusty wheels
• Low light dust
• Virtually noise free brakes
• Manufacturers original equipment is used; which ensures the highest of safety
• Long life, so therefore more economical than cheaper brands
• No brake shudder
• Greater braking comfort
• Environmentally friendly and exceeds ECE R90 approvals
• No more washing alloy wheels every weekend!
• We only use the recommended ATE brake flushing machine and specialty tools when working on your brake system.
• We offer FREE brake inspections (Bookings Required)
Perth Swedish Auto Centre is the largest seller of the new ATE ceramic brake pads for Volvo and are suppliers of ceramic brake pads for BMW, Audi, VW and Mercedes. We fought for the privilege of becoming an authorised ATE Brake Centre because we know their product has the highest quality and safety standards in the marketplace.
****ATE Ceramic Brake Pads are not available from any dealership.
Please don’t compromise your families SAFETY. Use only genuine ATE products in your European car and non-European cars. Cheaper alternatives just don’t compare; we’ve done the research and have seen the results of poor brake choices, it is not worth the compromise, ever.